Forum

(7)
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Top 10 Striptease Songs for Video Chat Models

Do you strip?
Yes
No
Sometimes

The art of striptease is as much about the music as it is about the dance. For video chat models looking to create captivating and sensual performances, the choice of the right soundtrack is crucial. In this article, we present the best 10 striptease songs that can elevate your video chat sessions, providing the perfect blend of rhythm, sensuality, and allure. Each entry includes a YouTube link and an excerpt of lyrics to give you a taste of the sultry atmosphere these songs can create.

1. "Earned It" by The Weeknd

• Lyrics Excerpt: "So I love when you call unexpected / 'Cause I hate when the moment's expected / So I'ma care for you, you, you / I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah"

1. "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak

• Lyrics Excerpt: "What a wicked game to play / To make me feel this way / What a wicked thing to do / To let me dream of you"

1. "Crazy in Love" by Beyoncé ft. Jay-Z

• Lyrics Excerpt: "Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's / Got me looking so crazy right now (in love)"

1. "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails

• Lyrics Excerpt: "Help me get away from myself / I want to fuck you like an animal / I want to feel you from the inside"

1. "Fever" by Peggy Lee

• Lyrics Excerpt: "You give me fever / When you kiss me / Fever when you hold me tight"

1. "I Put a Spell on You" by Annie Lennox

• Lyrics Excerpt: "I put a spell on you / Because you're mine"

1. "WAP" by Cardi B ft. Megan Thee Stallion

• Lyrics Excerpt: "Now get your boots and your coat for this wet-ass pussy / He bought a phone just for pictures of this wet-ass pussy"

1. "Feeling Good" by Michael Bublé

• Lyrics Excerpt: "It's a new dawn / It's a new day / It's a new life for me, ooh / And I'm feeling good"

1. "Criminal" by Fiona Apple

• Lyrics Excerpt: "I've been a bad, bad girl / I've been careless with a delicate man"

1. "Wicked Ways" by Eminem

• Lyrics Excerpt: "I'm getting by with my wicked ways / I'm loading up and I'm taking names"

The right striptease song can transform a video chat session into an unforgettable experience.

What other songs you know that are fit for a striptease dance?

Admin ProVideoChat.com

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 7

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Oh hi there 👋
It’s nice to meet you.

We don’t spam! Read our Privacy Policy page for more info.